New Teaching Positions Available for 2015
Australian International School Malaysia (AISM) is a leading private International School in Kuala Lumpur. The current enrolment of 650 students will grow to over 900 over the next few years. The school is seeking outstanding Australian teachers to join the school at this exciting time of expansion.
For leadership and teaching positions, an attractive salary & benefits package is offered including housing allowance, medical insurance, annual return flights to point of hire. These allowances extend to spouse and 2 children and include school tuition fee waiver.
We are currently recruiting for new and replacement positions to commence January 2015. Short listed candidates will be requested for interview by skype during the period July 21st - August 16th.
Interviews will also be conducted in Sydney on the 17th - 18th of August for some positions.
Job offers will be made on around the 19th August.
David Kilpatrick, Principal
Junior School: Positions commencing January 2015
- Classroom Teachers, Kindergarten to Year 5. (Job Summary)
Middle & Senior School: Positions commencing January 2015
- Head of Department English and EAL. (Job Summary)
- Head of Department Modern Languages with French and/or Spanish. (Job Summary)
- ICT-Information and Software Technology Teacher. (Job Summary)
- Learning Support Teacher. (Job Summary)
- Design and Technology Teacher. (Job Summary)
- French and/or Spanish Teacher. (Job Summary)
- ICT Manager (Job Summary)
- Helpdesk Officer - ICT (Job Summary)
- Executive/Senior Executive - PR & Communications (Job Summary)
CO-CURRICULAR PROGRAM DELIVERY OPPORTUNITIES
JOB APPLICATION GUIDE - Click Here