NEW ACADEMIC POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR JANUARY 2016
Australian International School Malaysia (AISM) is a leading private International School in Kuala Lumpur. The current enrolment of 670 students will grow to over 900 over the next few years. The school is seeking outstanding Australian teachers to join the school at this exciting time of expansion. For leadership and teaching positions, an attractive salary & benefits package is offered including housing allowance, medical insurance, annual return flights to point of hire. These allowances extend to spouse and 2 children and include school tuition fee waiver.
Closing date for application submission is on 17 August 2015. A face-to-face interview session will be held in Sydney on 28 and 29 August 2015. We will also use Skype for interviews. Please refer the job application guide for further information.
1. Teacher – 5 positions (JD)
2. Music Teacher – 1 position (JD)
3. Stage 1 Leader / Learning Support Teacher - 1 position (JD)
Middle & Senior School
1. HOD English/EAL (preferably with HSC experience) - 1 position (JD)
2. Teacher Economics/Business Studies (preferably with HSC experience) - 1 position (JD)
3. Teacher Senior Chemistry/Maths OR Senior Biology/Maths (preferably with HSC experience but not necessary) - 1 position (JD)
4. Teacher Spanish with one other non LOTE area - 1 position (JD)
5. Teacher English (preferably with HSC experience but not necessary) - 1 position (JD)
6. Head of Science and Technology (HSC experience preferable but not essential) - 1 position (JD)
7. Head of Department- Arts (Specialising in Music, preferably with HSC experience) - 1 position (JD)
8. Head of Department- Personal Development, Health and Physical Education (HSC experience preferable but not essential) - 1 position (JD)
JOB APPLICATION GUIDE - Click Here