New Teaching Positions Available for 2014
Australian International School Malaysia (AISM) is a leading private International School in Kuala Lumpur. The current enrolment of 600 students will grow to over 900 over the next few years. The school is seeking outstanding Australian teachers to join the school at this exciting time of expansion.
For leadership and teaching positions, an attractive salary & benefits package is offered including housing allowance, medical insurance, annual return flights to point of hire. These allowances extend to spouse and 2 children and include school tuition fee waiver.
- Performing Arts Assistant (Job Summary)
- Teachers' Aide (Job Summary)
- Teacher Assistant (Job Summary)
Middle & Senior School
Current Positions available for 2014
- Senior IT Executive (Job Summary)
- Digital Media Officer (Job Summary)
- Human Resources Officer (Job Summary)
- Helpdesk Officer - ICT (Job Summary)
- Temporary Technician (Job Summary)
CO-CURRICULAR PROGRAM DELIVERY OPPORTUNITIES
JOB APPLICATION GUIDE - Click Here