|Admission Fee (Non refundable)|
|Early Years/Pre-school||RM 5,000 (paid every year, for 4 years)|
|Foundation to Year 12||RM 20,000|
An equivalent of one term's tuition fee is required as deposit ( refer to the table below).
The Australian International School Malaysia has four (4) terms in an academic year, which runs from January to December. Fees are invoiced every quarterly, except for Year 12 which has only three (3) terms.
Click here to view 2017 Fee Structure.
2018 Fee Schedule
|YEAR GROUP||TUITION FEE PER TERM* (RM)||TECHNOLOGY FEE PER TERM* (RM)||EAL Fee Per Term (RM)1||DEPOSIT (RM)2|
Early years - 4-5 years
*Opt for Full-day, Half-Day, 2-day or 3-day enrolment. Available for a limited time only.
|Junior School (Primary) - 6-11 Years|
|Middle School (Lower Secondary) - 12-14 Years|
|Senior School - 15-16 Years|
|Senior School - Higher School Certificate (Pre-University) - 17-18 Years|
|Year 12 (*paid over 3 terms)||*25,733||*477||-||25,733|
- Tuition fees includes book hire, materials, resources and examination fees. A basic stationery pack will be provided to all students
- Tuition fees does not include uniforms, field trips and camp fee. Camp fee is compulsory and paid annually (for Year 3 onwards). More details on camp fee is available below
- Students from Year 6 onwards will participate in the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) program which requires an iPad or Mac, depending on requirements of the grade
- Family (siblings) discount is available for Admissions Fee (5-15%) and Tuition Fee (5%) for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th child. Please refer to below for details.
- A rebate of 3% on Term 2, 3 and 4 tuition fees is applicable for advance payment of annual tuition fees paid on the first day of Term 1
- Payment by cheque, bank draft, overseas transfer and online payment should be made to Australian International School Sdn. Bhd.
- Loan facilities for fee payment are available from HSBC. Please enquire for more details
- All fees are reviewed annually and subject to change
Family (sibling) discounts
|No. of Children||Admission Fee (Applicable to New Students)||Tuition Fee Only|
|2nd Child||5% Discount||5% Discount|
|3rd Child||10% Discount||5% Discount|
|4th Child||15% Discount||5% Discount|
|5th and subsequent children||Normal Fee||Normal Fee|
Camp is compulsory from Year 3 onwards. Camp fee for year 2018 has not been finalised and will be released soon.
Withdrawal notice must be received and acknowledged by the Admissions Office on or prior to the commencement of the term the student will be withdrawn; failing which the deposit paid shall be forfeited. Below are deadlines for withdrawal:
|IMPORTANT DATES||TERM 1||TERM 2||TERM 3||TERM 4|
|FIRST DAY OF TERM||Monday, January 22, 2018||Tuesday, April 17, 2018||Wednesday, July 18, 2018||Tuesday, October 02, 2018|
|LAST DAY OF TERM||Thursday, March 29, 2018||Friday, June 22, 2018||Friday, September 14, 2018||Friday, December 07, 2018|
|Tuition and fee payment due date*||Monday, January 22, 2018||Tuesday, April 17, 2018||Wednesday, July 18, 2018||Tuesday, October 02, 2018|
|Withdrawal Notice Last date to inform AISM if the child is leaving at the end of the term.||Monday, January 22, 2018||Tuesday, April 17, 2018||Wednesday, July 18, 2018||Tuesday, October 02, 2018|
Other Payment Details
Please make every effort to pay your fees on or before the first day of term to avoid a late payment surcharge at a five percent (5%) flat rate.
For overseas transfers, please ensure charges and exchange rate fluctuations are covered. This is to be borne by the sender.
Please pay all fees in Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
Cheques and bank drafts
Cheques and bank drafts can be made payable to AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SDN. BHD.
Bank details for payments:
Payment can be made to the following accounts or through online payment.
Payee Name: Australian International School Sdn Bhd
Account No: 12136-0-01-000600-4
Swift Code: MFBBMYKL
Please email/fax/deliver by hand a copy of the transaction slip to the Finance Office, quoting your child’s name, class and invoice no. on the copy.
E-mail: email@example.com | Fax no: +603-8949 5020