We offer scholarships to Malaysian citizens not enrolled at AISM, and sitting for their SPM/IB MYP/IGCSE/O Levels every year. The scholarship holders will enter Year 11 and continue to Year 12 at which time they will complete the Higher School Certificate.
The Scholarship covers up to 100% of the cost of the Application Fee, Deposit, Admissions Fee and Tuition Fees for Years 11 and 12 at AISM.
Eligibility and Minimum Requirements
The Scholarship is awarded based on the strength of the student's academic performance, co-curricular involvement, communication skills and character.
The applicants' financial need will be taken into consideration.
Malaysian students aged 17 to 18 years who are currently not enrolled at the Australian International School Malaysia.
- Malaysian students who will complete or have completed their 'O' level, IGCSE, IB MYP, SPM or equivalent examination in 2022 or 2023.
- Scholarship recipients will commence school in January 2023 enrolling into Year 11.
- Shortlisted Candidates are required to sit for an assessment test and attend an interview.
GLOBAL UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE
DISTANCE EDUCATION PATHWAYS
FLEXIBILITY TO OPT FOR BROADER SKILL SET
BALANCED ASSESSMENT APPROACH MIRRORING TERTIARY EDUCATION
- Mathematics Standard
- Mathematics Advanced
- Legal Studies
- Music 1 and 2
- Design and Technology
- Visual Arts
- Society and Culture
- Modern History
- Distance Education Pathways
- Software Design and Development
- Business Studies
- Mathematics Extension 1
- Mathematics Extension 2 (Year 12 only)
- Extension 1 English
- Extension 2 English (Year 12 only)