We offer full scholarships to Malaysian citizens not enrolled at AISM, and sitting for their SPM/IB MYP/IGCSE/O Levels every year. The scholarship holders will enter Year 11 and continue to Year 12 at which time they will complete the Higher School Certificate.
Eligibility and Minimum Requirement
- The Scholarship is awarded based on the strength of the student's academic performance, co-curriculum involvement, communication skills and character.
- The applicants' financial need will be taken into consideration.
- Malaysian students aged 17 to 18 years who are currently not enrolled at the Australian International School, Kuala Lumpur.
- Malaysian students who will complete their 'O' level, IGCSE, IB MYP, SPM or equivalent examination this year 2020.
- Scholarship recipients will commence school in January 2021 enrolling into Year 11.
- Shortlisted Candidates are required to sit for an assessment test and attend an interview.
Click below to apply:
Closing Date: 15 November 2020, Monday
GLOBAL UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE
DISTANCE EDUCATION PATHWAYS
FLEXIBILITY TO OPT FOR BROADER SKILL SET
BALANCED ASSESSMENT APPROACH MIRRORING TERTIARY EDUCATION
- Mathematics Standard
- Mathematics Advanced
- Legal Studies
- Music 1 and 2
- Design and Technology
- Visual Arts
- Society and Culture
- Modern History
- Distance Education Pathways
- Software Design and Development
- Business Studies
- Mathematics Extension 1
- Mathematics Extension 2 (Year 12 only)
- Extension 1 English
- Extension 2 English (Year 12 only)