We provide the necessary support and resources for our students, moulding the pathways for them to fulfil their potential. Student success is not measured by only an end of the year examination, but a holistic and balanced assessment approach throughout the year.
Our Year 12 students are recognised in Australia and worldwide for their outstanding academic performance in their Higher School Certificate (equivalent to A-Levels or IB Diploma).
In 2021, AISM achieved the Best Higher School Certificate results outside of Australia.
These results were achieved across the range of curriculum areas - Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Sciences, Foreign Languages, Mathematics and English, which reinforces the strength of our holistic approach to learning.
All students in Years 3 to 10 complete the annual International Schools’ Assessment tests. These assessments are set and marked externally by the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER). Click here to see the full list of schools.
We are very excited to report that our students have improved in almost all areas, across all year levels, in addition to scoring results that place them well ahead of their international peers.
- All year groups have met, exceeded or excelled compared to the ISA mean averages in all areas (Maths Literacy, Narrative Writing, Exposition/ Argument Writing) and compared to similar and all schools.
- There has been an overall improvement compared to 2019
- There has been a considerable overall improvement compared to 2018
- Results indicate continuing year on year progress for whole school, JS & MSS from 2018 compared to 2020
- Year 3 - Improvement in Reading & Writing Task A which was a focus last year.
- MSS have met, exceeded or excelled in all areas compared to Like and All schools
- Across the whole school - significant value added has increased more than 100% compared to both 2018 & 2019.
- There has been particular improvement in narrative writing for Years 3,5, 7, 9,10 and Reading for Years 7,9,10.
- There has been significant value added for Reading in Cohort progress from previous years for Years 7, 8, 9 & 10 compared to the ISA Progress Mean
- There has been outstanding Improvement across all tested areas for Years 3 & 7 in 2020.
AISM students are accepted into top universities all around the world with their internationally recognised Higher School Certificate results.
Our students gain entrance to the world's top 100 universities, many of which are in Australia, including the Australian National University (ANU), the University of Melbourne, Sydney University, Monash University, University of New South Wales, and University of Queensland.
Internationally, our students have been accepted into universities in diverse countries, from the UK to the USA, Holland, New Zealand, Korea and Canada.
- Australian National University
- University of Melbourne
- University of Sydney
- University of Queensland
- University of New South Wales
- Monash University
- University of Western Australia
- University of Adelaide
- Macquarie University
- Newcastle University
- University of Wollongong
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
- Griffith University
- Curtin University
- University of South Australia
- Deakin University
- University of Tasmania
- Bond University
- Victora University
- College of Tafe
- Australian Film, Television and Radio School, Sydney
- University of Technology Sydney
- Southern Cross University, NSW
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Bristol
- University of Manchester
- University of Warwick
- University of St Andrews
- Lancaster University
- University of Bath
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- City, University of London
- Bellerbys College
- Taylor’s University
- Monash University
- Nottingham University
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Curtin University Sarawak
- Multimedia University
- INTI University
- HELP University
- KDU University College
- Sunway University
- International University of Kuala Lumpur
- International Islamic University
- Le Cordon Bleu Malaysia
- SAE Institute
- Asia Pacific University Malaysia
- The One Academy
- Tokyo University
- University of Canterbury
- Media Design School, Auckland
- Auckland University of Technology
- National University of Singapore
- James Cook University
- Korea University
- Friesland College
- Maastricht University
- George Mason University
- University of British Columbia
- Simon Fraser University