It is that time of the year again! The Higher School Certificate (HSC) results are finally out and Australian International School, Malaysia (AISM) has done it once again in 2021 by achieving the best examination results in the history of the school. AISM is now the top Australian international school in the world (HSC).
Being the first Visible Learning school in the world, AISM has always prided itself in providing holistic, all-round education that is founded on research and data. This continues to pay dividends in terms of our students’ academic accomplishments.
Some highlights of this year’s outstanding HSC results include:
- Ranked in Top 100 of New South Wales Schools (Source: NSW Education Standards Authority)
- 17% of students are in the highest bands (Band 6 or E4 - scores above 90%), the best ever in the school's history
- 50% of the results are in the top two bands - Band 6 (Scores above 90%) or Band 5 (Scores above 80%), up from 34% last year
- 36% AISM students are Distinguished Achievers (A result in the highest band for one or more courses)
- 1 student on the Honour Roll for Chemistry, English Ext.1, English Ext.2, Legal Studies, as well as Mathematics Advanced, also awarded Top Achiever and placed 2nd globally for English Extension 2
Academic performance at AISM is going from strength to strength. With the Australian curriculum being accepted by most top universities in the world, we wish all AISM graduates of 2021 all the best for their future. Being trained and taught in one of the most prestigious schools in Malaysia through an education framework that has prepared them to utilize their potential to the fullest, we believe we are preparing our students for success in whatever career path they choose to embark on.