Dear Parents and Guardians,
I hope this email finds you well and your children have made the transition to our Continuity of Learning Program, last night we received some clarification on the Standard Operating Procedures during the current CMCO period from 14th October to 27th October.
Year 12 Exams
We are still waiting on the official confirmation but we believe the HSC will proceed as planned onsite at AISM. Students who are involved in examinations (HSC), have been provided with letters via their parents so that they can travel to and from the campus to sit their exams. During this time when students are on site they will need to ensure the new SOP's are observed and complied with when working at school. I would personally like to thank Mr. Ivan McLean and Ms. Alice Wong for making sure we have all the approvals in place.
CMCO SOP by MKN as below: (source: https://newswa
- PDRM Local Proximity Control
- Only 2 person(s) allowed to leave their homes for essential needs
- High risk individuals and senior citizens are discouraged from leaving their homes
- Crossing of state borders is prohibited, except for when there is an emergency, workers with letters of approval from their employers. Working from home is highly encouraged.
- KL and Selangor deemed as one single zone
- Those crossing state borders, via land, sea, or air, will require authorization/permission from PDRM
- All business sectors such as restaurants are only allowed to operate from 6am - 6pm.
- Taking away or Driving through for food is recommended.
- Dine in restaurants may only allow 2 persons per table, whilst abiding by the given SOP.
- Operating time for Morning/flea market: 6am - 2pm.
- Operating time for Night Markets (Pasar Malam): 4pm - 10pm.
- Operating time for Gas Stations: 6am - 10pm, EXCEPTION for petrol stations along highways, which are allowed to remain open for 24 hours.
- Operating time for Pharmacies: 8am to 11pm.
- Operating time for Clinics: 24 hours.
- E-Hailing, buses, taxis, may operate as normal, maximum of 2 passengers in 1 Car only.
- Business premises such as factories and restaurants may operate by abiding by the given SOPs.
- The food industry sector will be allowed to operate as usual.
- Contact sports are not allowed (Football, basketball, etc).
- Max 10 people for e-sports or similar activity.
- All academic institutions are to be closed, with EXCEPTION for those who have examinations.
- Large scale gatherings such as, meetings, exhibitions, events, etc, are prohibited.
- Social gatherings such as weddings are not allowed.
We will keep you updated over the next two weeks using a similar communication strategy that we used during the MCO earlier this year. I will send updates and information on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Then on Tuesday and Thursday you will receive updates from the Heads of School.
Once again my congratulations on a smooth transition to our Continuity of Learning program and a reminder the SLT are contactable at any time should you need support, information or advice.
In the meantime keep safe and look after one another.