Using Inquiry Learning to develop curiosity, creativity and purpose in the Junior School classroom
Get to know “Inquiry Learning” - a whole Junior School approach. This talk is for all parents with students from Year 1 to Year 5.
- What is Inquiry?
- What is an inquiring student?
- How is school changing to meet the curriculum through Inquiry?
- Some excitement in the Junior School
- How to support Inquiry from home?
- What does the Inquiry Process look like?
Speaker: Mr Kris Hickson, Upper Junior School Leader
Date: Tuesday, 7 May
Venue: AISM Library
To register, click here